Any Hollywood star that looks like this at her age, almost 48, and denies having had any plastic surgery is obviously going to be one of my celebrities of the week purely because of the comic value of this. She has less wrinkles than I did when I was born and no forehead remains that perfect once they're past 35, not even you Nicole Kidman. Actually, especially you Nicole Kidman.
I honestly haven't really seen anything Demi's been in except for "Charlies Angels: Full Throttle" which had a crap story, but I loved in anyhow and she had a bangin' bikini bod' in the film, easily rivaling much younger Cameron Diaz. Anyway, she's pretty and I like this picture of her from the 2010 Oscar Red Carpet in L.A., nicely pulled off nude dress and the black hair looks good with it. Maybe I should be a fashionista, except I don't know the first thing about fashion. The only thing over $30 that I'm wearing right now is my underwear, everything else I got for $25 or less. What... a good bargain hunter. (really, I'm just cheap.)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment