Monday, November 22, 2010

Idowntevankar

The title of this post pretty much describes my attitude towards my exams. Having them drawn out over three weeks sure has officially made me BORED. So much so that I really don't care. I mean, I do care, but c'mon - History STILL to go? It's my hardest exam and after bombing Eco and scraping through History, it's hard to feel positive and get motivated about everything. Also, I need to go to school next week for a few days and finish my I.C.T. project once and for all. HATES IT. Still, not too far from being finished and I'll be bloody pleased to have it over and done with. You would not even believe the incompetance I have had to deal with for the last three years, allah knows why I stuck with I.C.T, but I did.

Well today I went to Chokdee, my favourite restaurant ever with my friend Ashleigh and I got the Duck Noodle Soup which was nice, but not that nice, the only meal there I've ever had which I didn't like much! Ashleigh's going to join the gym so we went to a few stores and looked at clothes she could buy to workout in but we didn't come across anything she liked much. So yeah, than I came home and procrastinated study by watching' 'Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List' on youtube. Loves it.

0 Comments: