Sunday, December 5, 2010

Celebrity of the Week: Rachel Bilson


Well the facts of life are that I am obsessed with the TV show "The O.C.", even though it was cancelled in 2006/2007 or whatever. It only had four seasons! Although every time I say that I feel a little better knowing that all, except season 4, were exceptionally long with like 25, 50 minute episodes each. I think season 4 had only 15 episodes, but a gallant effort regardless! This series was Rachel's big break and she hasn't exactly done a lot since, the only thing I can think of, off the top of my head, is she was the main guy's boyfriend in "Jumper", that lame action movie with the teleporting guy.

Still, Rachel seems to be in request though because there's always new red carpet pictures of her being released and the occasional paparazzi pictures, usually analyzing her fashion because, let's face it, she's cute and what kind of style-savvy chick wouldn't want to emulate her looks? I'm not sure if she's just fame-whoring by always being at premiers when she doesn't really have anything to promote or if she genuinely is invited and wanted to bring publicity, eitherway, she gets photographed so I guess it works out for both ends. 

Love Rachel, miss seeing her as Summer, the bubbly & cute environmentalist! (Well, in season 4 anyway, not so much beforehand.) If I was ever to advise Oprah on how to spend her millions billions, I would strongly suggest she offer everyone on the cast of "The O.C." a lot of money and get them all together to make "The O.C. - The Movie". My life would be complete. 

0 Comments: