I was sad when I heard that Scarlett Johansson was divorcing her husband Ryan Reynolds because I always thought they were such a great Hollywood couple, perhaps a little B-List, but lately they could both be considered A-List, especially Ryan after being named "People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive (of the year)" which for some reason is a huge deal, but really, they just choose someone incredibly famous - I'm sure there's better out there, somewhere...
Anyway, Scarlett is a good actress and I especially loved her in the Sci-Fi flick 'The Island' it was just good, and she was good, and she's a beautiful actress and even has released some music albums, god knows why and they're a bit different, but they're OK and I commend her on her efforts. However, I think she should probably stick with acting and modelling, cause those two things are definitely what she's good for. I forget who she models for, Dolce and Gabbana I think, but some big name and she does old-fashion pin-up looks which look amazing in her. I have yet to see her cameo in 'Iron Man 2', but I love action films do keen to see it. (Plus Marvel is like, my favourite).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment