This Ke$ha song pretty much sums up my life right now.
Well nothing much has been happening lately! I've been attempting to be a nicer person but... fuck it, I'm bitter, depressed and I'm pretty angry at like, 99% of my thoughtless friends. The ones who I'm not angry probably think I am anyway cause I'm moody as. I really hate the holidays, and I don't mean not being at school, I love that, I mean Christmas time, New Years etc. It's always a let down and it's always annoying, working New Years day is a huge damper but it's a normal working day for me, Saturday, so I can't get it off and well, it's obviously too late because the clock just hit Friday. Hates it. Oh well, money's money and I've made about $1,000 in the last fortnight which I'm rather pleased about. Still, it'll all just go straight to paying my fees for college which are pretty much never-ending.
I feel like being a complete recluse for the rest of my life and going to university and talking to nobody, and deleting all of my social networking sites. Especially Facebook, which I did 'deactivate' but eventually came back to and I regret it. It's all just the people I am friends with at school, often referred to as a variety of the world's least caring friends and the ones I spent 5 years creating a bond that doesn't stretch a week past graduation. Charming. Basically it's three years ago and my life is miserable, plus I feel (and am) fat and ugly right now which isn't helping and I've lost a fair bit of muscle through inability to work out often over the last few weeks as a result of conflicting schedules with work, family, friends and such.
Somebody please save me from my life.
Thursday, December 30, 2010
The Harold Song
Posted by creation of the nation at 6:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment