Thursday, December 30, 2010

I Love You Body Shop Body Butters


I just dailyboothed this, but I just wanted to give props to this picture because in it, I hold my favourite cosmetic product ever! The Body Shop is obviously a great, reputable brand but their body butters are divine and they come in forms for dry skin, normal skin, extra dry skin etc. (not oily skin - cause... than you wouldn't need to moisturise, right?) and I love this. This is the 'satsuma' (mandarin) flavour which smells delicious and has a great thick texture but my FAVOURITE one is the 'shea' (from the shea nut) body butter which is super thick, luxorious and amazing. Unfortunately the largest pottle (comes in 50g and 200g) is $35 RRP! The 50g is $15, which is still f-ing expensive. It's an amazing product but, unfortunately, an extreme luxury and I always use it VERY sparingly. Although today I felt ugly so I put it on just... because I wanted to.

The 'satsuma' one I actually bought just the other day, and is only the second one  I have ever BOUGHT. I hate the strawberry one previously, but the smell of the 'satsuma' is a lot sweeter, the 'shea' one was given to me by my, er, 'colleague' Robert who gave it to me on my birthday, which was July 31st, and I intend it to last until my next birthday. That is how sparingly I use it. I would blog about good ol' Rob, but last time it didn't end so well. Turns out people don't like big nasty blogs written about that - still, anything for traffic - right fellow bloggers? ;-)

I honestly could turn this blog into a complete ground-breaking blog of personal revelations and scandals BUT I do actually have to live my life so with all my dirty laundry airing things would be... odd. I always wonder who reads my blog, but someone, YOU, do, so thank you -- the aknowledgment that you care somewhat for my existence is touching.

I love you. (and I love you too Body Shop!)

0 Comments: