(This is for last week...) Who doesn't love Anne Hathaway? She's got that awkward-beauty (I mean that in a nice way, like Mischa Barton kind-of-thing not immediately obvious) and a great down-to-earth personality. I love her and think she's a terrific actress, my favourite role of hers would be... OK this is very gay of me, but I thought she was really good in 'Brokeback Mountain'! I like how she played her character over twenty years of supposed ageing and it was just believable and powerful how she was able to hold the accent and certain characteristics but also show character development, all in only a few short scenes. The woman in that movie were great, although so were the men, I must do Heath Ledger as a celeb of the week some day soon! So sad that he died, he was definitely one of the greater, most promising actors. R.I.P.
Anyway, Anne is lovely and I enjoyed her interview with Chelsea Handler on 'Chelsea Lately's "Big Interview Special" with Christina Aguilera and Gwenyth Paltrow. She was definitely the stand-out interview of the trio and had a keen wit and sense-of-humour that matched Chelsea's, which happens less than you'd think! Most of the comedians on the round-table (assuming you watch 'Chelsea Lately' on E!, 10.30pm week-nights in New Zealand) can't even hold their own so it was amazing Anne, as a special guest, was. Perhaps she was filled in and prepped well before hand, who knows. Regardless, I love her and after watching her amusing performance in 'Bride Wars', I am completely sold on her being this week last week's celebrity of the week!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment