Thursday, January 13, 2011

Celebrity of the Week: Autumn Reeser


Autumn Reeser is best known for playing Taylor Townsend, a quirky character on the FOX show 'The O.C.', also known as probably my favourite show ever. I cannot get enough of it, and have watched Season 3 and am working through season 4, almost half-way now, just since school finished in late November!

Taylor's character has really grown on me this time around, which is probably the third time (I can not get enough of it) and it's dawned on my just how stunning and beautiful Autumn is, and how great of an actress she is is wicked. I love that she potentially ended up with Ryan at the end of the series, although it wasn't indefinitely given away, it was strongly hinted at though with a knowing look between the two at Seth and Summer's wedding. Opps, spoiler alert. Well, not really -- it finished at the end of 2007, your fault if you still haven't caught up.

Autumn doesn't seem to have done anything too successfully, that I know of since 'The O.C.' which is a shame. I know she had a role in the show 'Entourage' for a season or two but can't say I watched it, not such a few fan, and she did an episode of 'The Ghost Whisperer' with Jennifer Love-Hewitt which was pretty cool, although that show really needed to end earlier than it did, 5 seasons for a show that pretty much just had the same repeated storylines every episode but with an even weirder twist, was quite... well, boring. 

Anyway, I'm quite literally off to watch 'The O.C.' now, I have no life. 

0 Comments: