Saturday, February 12, 2011

7 Days...

So guess who had their last day at work today? After two years of charming retail, it has finally come to a close (for now) and I'm off to Wellington next Saturday and moving in to Weir. A week later, I will start my courses. Am I insane? I still can't believe I am doing theatre, university level theatre. I'm scared. I haven't done any acting in forever and the last few years I have developed a bit of a speech problem, I always trip over my walks and ALWAYS talk so fucking fast and no one has a god damn clue what I'm saying. My problem is that I'm far too smart and think too fast, and when I go to talk it, as my friend Brandon told me, just explodes out of my mouth. Hopefully that problem will be improved by doing theatre.

So this is my last Saturday night in Nelson and so I am off to town with my friends, going to have a crowded house with Ashleigh (who has already arrived and is watching me write this, how lame am I?), Dani, Dani's sister Stef, Brandon (his first time going to town! He better drink lots), Nathan and Tony aka. Antonio. Random, but whatever - I'm excited. But seriously, this is the most fucking random bunch. Still, at least there's a turn out for what I am claiming "my night", since it is my last night.

Alright, I need to stop listening to Lady Gaga's latest single 'Born This Way', it's too fucking good. Buy it on iTunes and support mother monster.

0 Comments: