I really want to write about something going at my hall but I'll literally get in trouble if I do so... obviously I can't. Seriously, the one thing I could write about to get a tonne of traffic... Oh well. So I went out last night and, as usual, it was a waste of time cause all I ever do is end up walking around between bars/clubs without ever really dancing or drinking. I almost left my phone in one yesterday and then the most annoying thing ever happened. Well not 'ever', but it was pretty up there on the scale of annoying-ness. I sat on a curb/ledge thing and burnt my thumb on someone's cigarette butt! I was furious and had to keep stealing ice from people's drinks to keep it cool, I wasn't a happy chap.
Alright, I just realised this blog is lame and going nowhere. I kinda don't have a lot to blog about, even though life's insane being a university student and living at Weir is pretty crazy, life is pretty much considerably routine now. I have a big day tomorrow and I have a big assignment due on Wednesday that may not be started yet so off to have a wee nap now, and then I'll get onto it tomorrow.
I wish I had more to blog about but I really have nothing to say but I really feel like writing, what's that called? Just "writer's block", right? I don't know, whatevz. I'm going home for the mid-trimester break in three weeks and I can't wait to see my family, my friends and my dog Mia! I miss her like crazy, I hope she hasn't like, forgotten me. It's going to be really weird not seeing anyone from the hall for like two weeks but considering I've seen everyone I'm friends with, every day for the last two months plus (by the time the holidays are here) it's going to be crazy not to see any of 'em for two weeks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment