Friday, April 15, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Arriving home today was literally one of the weirdest feelings! I haven't been home, or seen my parents or dog, for two god damn months! Well, just three days short of two months anyway. As Gaga once sung, "It's been a long time since you came around, it's been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you." Read into that what you will! I bought a massive suitcase which was 100% packed with stuff, which I now realize wasn't the wisest idea cause I want to bring quite a bit of stuff back home, but the important point is that I have all my clothes, toiletries and books so I can live in normality for the next two weeks! I want to achieve a lot of study, but as long as at least do a bunch of readings I'll be pretty happy with myself.

It's gonna be full on the minute I get back with assignments due and an intense theatre test which means I need to read all the theatre plays and readings which is a LOT of work so that'll be "fun" for me. Hanging with Ashleigh and Brandon tomorrow, they're coming to pick me up at 11am and I'm ridiculously exciting - I mean, who doesn't get to see their best friends for two months? Not normal, happy people - that's fershure. Still, missing some people in Wellington already and have begun to get quite close to some people so it's sad to ditch! Wish I was having some holiday at Weir, cause everyone's always stressing with work to do - but it is good to be home nonetheless. Goodnight readers! (ie. no one)

0 Comments: