Saturday, March 13, 2010

Celebrity of the Week: Tara Reid


Ok so this may seem like a random choice of celebrity, but the facts are, for some reason I've always loved Tara Reid! I honestly don't have a lot to write about her but every time I see a picture or see something written about her, I always look. I think she's just really cool, she got her fame from those (admittedly awful) "American Pie" movies, which I f-ing hated - but what I did love her in was "Taradise", I think the show was on E! - but it was basically Tara and some friends travelling around the world looking at cool party spots and also really scenic, beautiful places. The show also featured a bit of her personal life as at the time of "American Pie", she was a hardcore Hollywood "it" girl, and no one can deny that - the tabloids LOVED her. Then she got botched plastic surgery which everyone loved even more... well not really, she got hardcore slammed. I know it is pretty crazy for a beautiful celebrity to ruin her looks through trying to "improve" what already above-average good looks she possessed. I reckon she's still majorly hott. 

I'll post some more pictures from this photoshoot, but I'll let you know here and now she had a pretty god-awful figure in these pictures... and by "pretty god-awful", I mean she has an obvious (under) weight problem going on.Click the title of this post if you wish to view.


  


0 Comments: