Saturday, March 13, 2010

Telephone

I dedicate this post to the FANTASTIC AND AMAZING LADY GAGA and her new music video for her song "Telephone", featuring Beyoncé, who plays a significant part in the video. It's more of a movie than a video, and is worth checking out even if you're not a fan. Go to http://www.ladygaga.com/telephone and be amazed.


On a less than cheerful note, I'm currently fucking depressed because literally and truly as I write this, Lady Gaga is singing her heart out for her concert, "The Monster Ball", in Auckland right now! And guess which GIANT monster/fan is missing it? ME! My life is well and truly, considerably very miserable - and that is a sad, sad time. Just really hasn't been much of a week and very tired, cranky - at least work was good today, nice and busy and the new staff have grown on me - they're cool! The manager I'm used to is also back on for Saturdays for a while which is exciting. Kinda.

Nothing really happening in my life apart from school. This is my life:
  • Monday - School, Vinnies Meeting, Run
  • Tuesday - School
  • Wednesday - School, Run
  • Thursday - School
  • Friday - School, Vinnies Meeting, Tennis Lesson, Run (Maybe)
  • Saturday - Work
  • Sunday - A day off, usually doing nothing. (because I have no friends)
The only things I missed out were things like showering, eating (which is frequent, I'm fat), being depressed - you know, the usual. Anyway Sunday is tomorrow and I am home alone on a Saturday night, that's a bit pathetic, I'm not just imagining it. Right? Sunday I have no plans, apart from retrieving my PS2 games from my friend Lisa's flat who is moving to Ruby Bay - so far away, so sad! (half hour drive)

Well thanks for wasting your time reading this, and I apologise for linking to it via Twitter, and also for it being automatically posted on YouSayToo.com. Give me money. Thank you.

0 Comments: