So from then on I fell in love with Koda Kumi also - my favourite J-Pop artist! (Closely ties with Utada with Ayumi not far behind!) The first full album of Koda Kumi's I ever got was "Black Cherry" and I loved it! I'll never know why I like Asian pop music, I don't even know what they're singing - but from the music, tone and mood of the song it's usually easy enough to get a feeling for what the song's about. After that I got the album "Kingdom", which was a really amazing album as every song off the album had been released and every track had a music video (PV) for it. Pretty unheard of in my book! Except for like 2 or 3 videos, all were high budget, high production videos. I LOVE THEM! Anyway then I got the album "TRICK", which even featured Fergie (from the Black Eyed Peas) in it. Not the best song though...
The music, similar to like Lady Gaga, isn't all what it's about. Koda is EXTREMELY hott & sexy and always looks amazing. All of her albums have a theme which I really like, like Black Cherry had... well actually I'm not sure as it wasn't as obvious. However Kingdom's theme of royalty was cool, as was Trick's circus theme. Her latest album "UNIVERSE" is combined with Koda's third "Best of..." (forgot it's name exactly) album and it also has a really neat throwback to the previous best of albums on the cover. CBF'd explaining, if you're a fan you'll know. Otherwise you probably won't care. Anyway I've rambled, but I just wanted to get my point across... I love KUMI-SAN!! (Two images because I love "Kingdom" and "Trick" album promotional photos so much!)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment