Monday, May 31, 2010

Celebrity of the Week: Heidi Montag


Alright well I KNOW she's not exactly the dictionary definition of "role model", but celebrity & role model are two different things, so get over it. I always hated Spencer, Heidi's husband with whom she's reportedly now split, but I always kinda thought she was cool!

In a way she was like Gaga in the way that she got famous for wanting to be famous, 'cept didn't quite make it nearly as far. It may have been a result of having hardly any talent, but still - the girl's a looker & has done pretty well with dominating the headlines! She released an album this year called 'Superficial' which had some great tracks, although very well voice-brushed (opposed to 'air-brushed' in photos) but the songs were genuinely good, however the album bombed like no other.

Her 10 surgeries in one procedure sparked a LOT of publicity for her as a result of the fact that she was ALREADY super pretty - and now just looks like a very plastic barbie doll. Still, I love her & she's cute & sweet. See her before & after photo by clicking here.

P.S. This "Celebrity of the Week" is for LAST week. Expect another muy soon.

0 Comments: