This "Celebrity of the Week" is kinda random as I just realised I needed to do this for the week, but hadn't and for some reason Avril was the first to come into my head! I guess it's cause I read a story about her and Brody Jenner in a magazine yesterday (they're a couple), and he's the man too so... I present to you
Avril Lavigne! We haven't heard any new music from her in a while, but her last album "The Best Damn Thing" was really catchy & pumped out some mint songs like 'Girlfriend', 'When You're Gone' and 'Hot'
which were great tunes! That album and music from her were everywhere, same as her first album "Let Go" - I'm pretty sure the entire world knows the lyrics to at
least one of the songs on that album. Whether it be 'Sk8er Boi' or 'Complicated', those songs were and still are massive.
I think she's got a cool attitude & dress sense too, she's great at being famous yet avoiding the limelight & the publicity. I remember reading an interview she did sometime and she spoke about her celebrities often lie about "not being able to keep away from the paparazzi" and stuff, and how she reckoned that if they really wanted to, they could - and she had decided she'd prefer things that way too.
I can't wait for her to have fresh music!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment