Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm not your babe.

I live for my Sunday morning sleep-ins, and today was no exception. Woke up at literally 11.45am which I actually hated because... I'd slept away half my day which sucks, considering I won't get another day off until NEXT Sunday. Anyway, basically I just feel overdue for a blog post - which I'll admit now I'm kinda having a down period with. I can only blog about nothing + school for so long until it gets really tedious, at least I have Tuesday & Wednesday off this week, well not off but I don't have classes - we have "Mahi Toi" which is my school, Garin's, annual arts festival where basically EVERYONE is cruel & unusually forced to participate in arts and performance activities regardless of whether they want to or not. Charming, ae? Not really, suck it Garin.

Anyway, I'm doing a load of shit to get house points cause our house has NEVER lost in the history of the school & so if we do with me being a year 13, I'll have a fucking meltdown. The other houses are looking a lot better than we are so we need to work HARD. I'll stand up, swear and flip everyone off if our house doesn't win at the end of the year and storm out. VERY Kathy Griffin.

Been to the gym today & going to '623 on the Rocks' restaurant at 6pm tonight for my Aunty Jenni's birthday. Should be hott, 'cept I'm not eating much + hopefully not getting a dessert cause I'm on a HUGE health kick. Restrain me.

0 Comments: