Who doesn't love the TV show "Chelsea Lately" on E! and it's comedienne host Chelsea Handler? No one that I care much for, that's for sure. Chelsea is hilarious! I hardly ever laugh at anything on TV but the three things that are guaranteed to get me laughing are:
1. Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List
2. The Simple Life
3. Chelsea Lately!!
The women is just amazing, quick-witted, her talk show is all about celebrities and other funny media events so it's right up my alley. I love the format of her show, which always begins with a 2-4 minute stand-up monologue and then the "round table" with three comediennes who discuss whatever is in the news celebrity-wise & then after that there's an interview with a celebrity of some way, shape or form.
Chelsea's amazing, her show's amazing and as a result of it she and many of her comedienne chat-hosts have become pretty famous! (Eg. Whitney Cummings, Jo Koi, Loni Love, Ross Matthews, Josh Wolf, those Twins and many more!)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment