Lord knows why I haven't already done a 'C.O.T.W' on Mischa Barton yet because she is, after all, one of my favourite 'young Hollywood' starlets EVER. Her character "Marissa Cooper" on the FOX show 'The O.C.' (aka. probably my favourite show ever to date.) was amazing & well, I just fucking love her.
I got really excited when her show "The Beautiful Life" began in America, it was like she was finally returning to where she belongs - television! BUT sadly the show got cancelled after filming only three episodes & ever since Mischa really hasn't done anything since which is quite sad.
I hope she does something else acting-wise soon cause I really think she's amazing! She still features pretty regularly in magazines and on gossip blogs and stuff so she's not quite irrelevant these days, and even though I love Tara Reid, Perez Hilton loves to sort the two into the same Z-List bracket - because Mischa isn't that long-lost and forgotten. Besides, I loved Tara Reid's E! show "Taradise".
I remember reading somewhere also that Mischa had plans to move to England (or was it Paris...?) to escape the Hollywood spotlight, alright surely she isn't suffering from the media that much, I'll be the first to admit her celebrity status has seen better days.
The latest thing I've seen her in was her guest star role on "Law & Order: SVU" which was pretty good, she was playing a pregnant prostitute - which sounds bad, but it was quite an emotional role and I reckon she did a hell of a role! Where's her Emmy??

0 Comments:
Post a Comment