Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Horrible Fact of Life


Yesterday, attention was brought to me that people had actually not seen the video for Lady Gaga's "Telephone", I honestly think it's Gaga's best. Although "Bad Romance" is her most popular favourite, I prefer both "Telephone" and "Alejandro" far more, although not sure which of the two I like more. However, I really like "Telephone" and I beg you, even if you don't like Gaga or the song, this music video is a work of art and contains so many subtle messages! For example, when the video is shown as a camera recording, the date is the date that the designer Alexander McQueen, a famous designer and close-friend of Gaga (he designed the claw-shoes she wore in "Bad Romance"), died. Also, only two of the product placements are actually paid for, PlentyOfFish.com and... I forgot which one the second is, pretty sure it's the mobile phone she uses but I forgot because it's not a brand recognised in New Zealand from what I remember.

0 Comments: