
I can think of no good reason why anyone would NOT have watched Lady Gaga's 'Born This Way' video, it's a spectacle and her career will I doubt ever be boring. I love the Sci-Fi aspects of the video and the simplistic choregraphed dance routines which I just think should be in every dance video, but are so often not! I like to see an artist show us what their made of without a billion cuts, Gaga has a fair few but Britney Spears' latest 'Hold It Against Me' had a horrific amount of cuts and you KNOW it was because she couldn't learn the dance routine, or couldn't do it well enough to show it in it's full glory. Unfortunately Britney is now purely manufactured, and I don't know why I only just realised this, but I have. I doubt severely that she has really any control over her career, she's just a money making machine and as long as she sells, which she does, I suspect this'll be the way it will remain until she finally gets sick of it. I can imagine Britney just up and quitting one day and eventually fading away, not so sure she'll ever
really be able to fade, but she could definitely give it ago if she wanted to.
Anyway, that tangeant went on, without further ado -
Born This Way!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment