Monday, March 23, 2009

The City of O-bee

Well I haven't blogged since Friday, gosh! Well I just didn't really get around to it but you'll have to build a bridge, and jump off of it. :-) Wait, was it just get over it? IDK, suicidal option is always better. Haha I have so much goss and so little tell.

WELL, Saturday I had work which was a good easy day and just worked my time and I bought a $40 straightener! It's hott, but sadly I don't reckon my hair looks terribly good with it but regardless; I will continue to use it! Then after work I was rushed off to Marahau (Abel Tasman) and got to see all of the changes my aunty had made to the place. The bathroom is a million times better and everything is just a lot nicer, she did very well! Horrible pillows though, I had a shocking sleep and I was cold as fuck!! Had like one miserable blanket, could have died! Shame I didn't actually, hmm...

Sunday I awoke at what I thought was reaally late but it only ended up to be 9.30am which means I must have been woken up and ever since tossing-and-turning since like 6am! Talk about early! Anyway after much time-wasting getting ready (as even after my bathroom time, I still emerged looking disgusting). I really am getting depressed about being fat and ugly still, might begin seriously looking at surgery options and begging my parents to pay. I literally need it.

School today was hellish, talk about accusations today! Felt like I was on trial "Are you anorexic?" "Are you wearing make-up?" "Are you going out with Nick?" Umm... yyyyeeeeEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssss (aka. no) to the millions* of people reading.

Sitting in the corner of the school crying tomorrow lunch. I really wanted to wag some classes but I knew I'd get a pro-social (whatever that even means, well I know what it means aka. staying 2 hours after school, but the actual term 'pro-social' makes no sense. Whatevz.) so obvi I didn't.

Fuck I binged on cereal before! THREE weet-bix and then nutri-grain as well! With soy milk too, omg save me! Dare I mention the crackers with cheese and dip on them.

All of the above in normal English means, "I am going for an hour and a half uphill/downhill jog this evening." :-) This evening by the way, is in an hour and a half.

Edit: Bugger, I should have left for my run like half an hour ago, ugh will just have to do the normal Grampian walk. Toodles.

P.S. Oscar's a bitch.

0 Comments: