Ever since the Korean artist BoA released her debut English album, self-titled, I fell IN LOVE with her! I literally listened to her English album every day, got heaps of her Japanese & Korean music, downloaded heaps of images of her. I even joined the BoA official forum and became an active member, and dare I mention the bebo skins I made for her? Haha. Embarrassing! Anyway, I DIE for BoA and she is a real Asian music icon as she definitely widened her horizons out of Asia and has been fairly successful in America - well, more successful than pretty much any other singer of Asian descent that had already achieved widespread popularity in their Asian home country! I heard Ayumi Hamasaki was going to try release an English album, hope those rumours were true... (once again, this is last week's Celebrity of the Week. Haha. Been a week behind for like, a month!)
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Celebrity of the Week: BoA
Posted by creation of the nation at 4:12 PM
Labels: BoA, Celebrity of the Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment